Listserver Issues - June 2011
We have recently found that some Listserver subscribers are not receiving
some or any of the listserver messages, including the monthly reminders. Currently
this only seems to be an issue with those members who have a btinternet.com
Our investigations indicate that the messages are sent from the listserver
but are filtered away by the spam filters used by the BT-Yahoo email service.
If you used to receive listserver messages but no longer receive them please
check to see if they are in your email spam folder. If the messages are not
in your spam folder you should contact your internet supplier (BT) and request
them to investigate why the messages are not being delivered.
We are investigating this further and will post any progress on this page.
You may need to adjust your SPAM filter to reliably get such emails. Unfortunately
at the moment BT / Yahoo are unable to allow you to set wanted email addresses,
so this means you must disable their default SPAM filter. But if you have troublesome
senders you are able add their unwanted addresses to your settings. To change
1. Go to BT.yahoo.com
2. Enter your emaill address eg firstname.lastname@example.org together with your email password,
(the password set in your router). Be sure to uncheck the "Keep me signed
in" box. Click "Sign In"
3. Click on "My Account" at the top of the page
4. Click "Manage Mail Options" on the left of the page
5. Click "SPAM" on the left of the page
6. Uncheck the "Automatically send suspected spam to my Spam folder"
7. Add any unwanted sender addresses in the "Add a blocked address"
field and click "Add"
8. Click "Save Changes" at the top of the page.
You are done
If you have lost or forgotten your password you can either call BT and get
them to give you a temporary one which you then change when you login, or if
you are using Outlook or Outlook Express, you can use a "hacking"
program to recover it. A suitable one is MailPV which can be downloaded from
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv_setup.exe and installed to show all your